Long-term & Skilled Nursing Care
Mountain City is committed to quality care in a personalized environment. We provide 24-hour nursing care.
We provide 24-hour nursing care, inpatient rehabilitation therapies, and various other specialized medical services in all facilities to promote our residents' independence and quality of life.
We are specialized in providing medical care for patients who:
- Have end-stage renal disease
- Suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and related dementia
- Require complex wound care
- Are candidates for intravenous therapy
- Need tracheotomy care
- Require tube feedings, G-tube
- Are HIV positive
About Our Staff:
- Certified physician with many years of experience in Long-Term Care settings
- Wound care specialists.
- Dedicated Social Service Department
- Geriatric nurse practitioner
- Consulting specialty physicians
- Wound Care Services
- Registered dietitians